On July 26th, 2018, we had a fantastic discussion with top investors on how they evaluate investments in legal technology, what makes legal different as a tech investment vertical, and which are the key frontiers for the future of legal tech and innovation. The event, which was hosted by the Dentons Venture Technology group, was standing room-only, and the great turnout was reflected the community’s enthusiasm for the topic, which was tangible in the room. It was a blast!
Standing room only at #nylegaltech meetup. Top investors @JulesEMiller, @dmarsvc @davidperla @AlexKatzVC & Nextlaw Ventures’ Dan Jansen dropping wisdom, insight and valuable tips for lawyers and #legaltech entrepreneurs.
— Tim Baran (@tim_baran) July 27, 2018
Thank you again to our panelists:
- Dan Jansen (CEO and Managing Director, Nextlaw Ventures)
- David Perla (Managing Director, Burford Capital)
- Jules Miller (Co-founder and Partner, Prose Ventures)
- Alex Katz (Managing Partner, ff Venture Capital)
- David Mars (Partner, White Owl Capital Partners)
Here are a few pics from the event:
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest community news and updates. (Don't worry--we don't send out many emails, and we hate spam, too!)